Cookie Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a community of gamer's that role-play on Garry's mod

5 posters

Admin applicashion

[CG] Jordan
    [CG] Jordan
    Admin

Admin applicashion Empty Admin applicashion

Post by [CG] Jordan Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:40 am

I'm restricting admin apps to only ages 15 and over sorry Cool
    jorfur

Admin applicashion Empty Re: Admin applicashion

Post by jorfur Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:02 pm

super admin

name jorfur

ingame jordan jakeman

age 17

i thinck i shoud get superadmin because i have run saver in the past and been super admin on 3 more server i know all the ULX cmands. i help poeple more then alot of the admins and i wish to help poeple with more power to help poeple that play on the server and help you with server if i was superadmin i can help with stuff that i cud not do bifore so you have more free time i can help you in keeping the server free of the mige and trolls
    i am on the server alot and on in the day time
    cptnjaffacake

Post by cptnjaffacake Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:09 pm

no longer relevant

Last edited by cptnjaffacake on Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no longer relevant)
    Gregerrov

Post by Gregerrov Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:19 pm

rank applying for:admin

name:Gregerrov

Ingame Name:Robin Lindbergh

I Belive that i should be admin becaues of my play time on the server and i think that most players on the server Trusts me now.I have experince with ulx and ulx commands allso im Happy to help new players on the server i am allso on the server everyday.some info about me: i Have ADHD

Ironmonkey

Post by Ironmonkey Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:05 pm

Aight couldn't find any template so I stole Sabrina's

Welcome to cookie gaming! Before we start,What's your name?: ''It's me Jeremy! yeah my name is Jeremy Julienne''

What is your age? : ''I am 18 years old!'

What rank are you applying for?: ''I am applying for an administration place in your staff team''

Why?: Because I'd like to help players out with in game things. Hosting events, Getting people RP ready ( name factions ect.) and of course creating smaller passive RP moments like small airdrops or just some kind of new enemy and create the classic Roll fights since I do miss it in this server!

What past experience do you have with being a staff member?:'' Oh lord here we go... You ready? *ahem* I was Staff on a few halo and star wars RP's before they died. The place where I learned the most was a community called PSG where I eventually got the trust and rank to guide other staff members on: Power abuse, Player handling, and their ways of doing events. After that I got admin on a few smaller Halo RP's but didn't go as deep into their community as I did with PSG

What additions can you make to the server?: Like I just described of what I am capable of I can not only organize and help the players but also fix a lot of problem with staff members on power abusing and ways of RP while having that knowledge.

Any Recommendations?: '' Hmm... neh Not really.''

Any closing remarks?: '' I am Asian''

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:00 am